Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The fort

Matt just busted out this new fort and we are really psyched. This little movie doesn't really contribute that much to that information but I am also really psyched to discover that it's mad easy to upload video onto here... ok, Future, we have really arrived. Anyway, back to the fort:



It's not really for the faint of heart... or people who might be inclined to faint, either one. I don't know what kind of mother I am to not be fainting when I see them do this kind of thing... I've resigned myself to the fact that there'll probably be a few more ER visits and broken bones in our future either way... our friend and fellow climber Oliver fell off the couch recently and broke his arm... so my plan is to just embrace the fact I've got three thrill-seeking children and well, just keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

Looks like he's jumping right onto the little playhouse in the background. From one mother of thrill seekers to another, I salute you and your fearless leadership.